Monday 22 September 2008

The University of Sheffield Library welcomes all new Medical Students

Welcome to all new Medical Students. My name is Vicky Grant and I am the Faculty Librarian for Medicine. It is my role to ensure that the University Library is providing all the information resources to support your studies and also to ensure that you are taught the skills of information literacy as part of the Medical School curriculum. Initially you will receive a lecture about the Library service and you will also attend information skills workshops to support the History of Medicine SSC. If you need help with any aspect of the Library service then please do ask either at one of the Library Enquiry Desks or by email (library@sheffield.ac.uk ) or you can contact me directly at v.grant@sheffield.ac.uk.

Welcome to Sheffield. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Vic

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment